Jade Roller with dual heads
for facial massage
There are two different ways to use the Jade Roller. The healing properties of jade, combined with the rolling action have the following benefits.
BENEFITS OF DETOXIFYING FACIAL ROLLING:
- Calms inflammation
- Reduces puffiness in the face, especially the under eye area
- Stimulates detoxification
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage
- Promotes product penetration
BENEFITS OF REJUVENATING FACIAL ROLLING:
- Boosts circulation and oxygenates the skin
- Brightens the complexion
- Tightens pores
- Reduces wrinkles
- Plumps up the skin
- Promotes Product penetration
Jade is considered a symbol of beauty, grace and longevity in Chinese society. These precious jade rollers were part of every wealthy and powerful women’s beauty chest in ancient China. The Jade rollers have been used from then until the present where they can be found in cosmetic acupuncture clinics and increasingly modern day spas.
Traditionally they were used to flatten wrinkles on the face and clear fluid congestion. Jade is a semiprecious stone that it remains cold while in contact with the skin and this helps to close the pores and tighten the skin. The most useful function is that they increase lymphatic drainage. Combined with the rolling action, the jade roller works to tone up facial muscles, increase circulation, stimulate detoxification by lymphatic drainage and aid absorption of your skin care. Using one of these on a daily basis will soon leave your face feeling firmer, smoother and looking clearer, while also working wonders for under-eye puffiness and dark circles.
- Made of 100% grade A Xuiyan jade
- Due to the natural material, each roller is unique and colors/grains vary from photo shown.
- To the touch, jade has a soap-like feeling
- These are made so that you can remove the stones for cleaning if necessary.
- Listing is for 1 Jade Roller
- Jade rollers are fragile Please handle with care.
- Our Rollers have been upgraded with the strongest and prettiest frames available, with extra smooth rolling action without squeaking.
There are two different ways to use your Jade Roller.
One is in a gentle downward movement. This is detoxifying and stimulates lymphatic drainage.
The second, is in a more vigorous and rejuvenating upward movement. This stimulates circulation and oxygenates the skin. If you're confused, watch the video a clearer explanation.
Start by apply a serum or mask all over face and decolletage.
DETOXIFYING FACIAL ROLLING HOW TO:
- Start at the base of your neck. Gently roll in a downward motion from ear to clavicle. Repeat 3x then move to the next section, working across your neck from the ear to the center line.
- Move to the center of your chin. Roll out from the center towards the hair line. At the end of your third pass toward the hairline, drain the lymph by rolling down the side of the face toward the clavicle once. Continue this pattern, rolling horizontally across the face 3x then draining once down perpendicular to your previous movement, as you work your way up the face.
- At the under eye, use the small end of the roller. Roll 3x from the nose toward the end of the brow. On the last roll, finish by drawing down the side of the face to the clavicle. Repeat these movements just under the eyebrow.
- Lastly, gently roll from the center of the forehead toward the side of the face 3x, draining down to the clavicle on the last pass. Repeat this moving up the forehead.
- To finish, repeat your last draining movement 2-3x more.
- Repeat on other side.
You'll notice a constant need to swallow. This is very normal during lymphatic drainage and a good indicator you're doing it correctly.
REJUVENATING FACIAL ROLLING HOW TO:
- Start at the neck. Roll from base of neck to jaw line in an upward roll. Your pressure should be medium to firm. When you get to the jaw, give a little flick. Repeat this 5-10x as needed, then move to the next section. Repeat till you've reached the center of your neck.
- Next, roll from the chin to your ear just under your jaw line, chiseling definition at the jaw. Repeat 5-10x.
- Move up to the center of your chin, rolling from chin to ear in a slightly upward angle. Repeat 5-10x. Repeat these movements working up the face, finishing under the eye.
- Now, move to the forehead. Roll from your brow toward your hairline in a vertical upward movement. Repeat 5-10x. Repeat these movements working across the forehead.
- Repeat on other side.
Wipe your face clean followed by a serum or moisturizer. If you started with serum or moisturizer, the product has been pushed deeply into your skin during rolling. Slather on some more.
Done! You can roll every day but we recommend doing this three or four times a week.
CARING FOR YOUR JADE ROLLER:
Make sure to clean your jade roller after every use. Wipe your roller with a warm soft damp cloth and dry it with a clean dry towel. Make sure it is completely dry before putting it away. Do not wipe your jade roller with hot water or soak it in water. Also, never use harsh chemicals or cleaning agents on your roller as it would erode the finish and polish.
All Rollers are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged. If your roller arrives damaged or broken, please email us with a photo within 3 days of receipt, for a replacement or store credit.