Luscious Jasmine Body Oil
made with certified organic argan oil
Use: Day or Night
Primary Notes: Sweet and rich floral notes of jasmine and fresh neroli
Why we love it: super light yet deeply penetrating and smells heavenly!
Benefits: We adore the jasmine body oil, all hearts across the board! The luscious jasmine body oil is infused with deeply moisturizing prickly pear seed oil and jojoba oil. This beautiful body oil will soften parched skin while healing and protecting skin from harsh elements. The regenerative qualities of each beautiful ingredient will stimulate collagen production and increase skin elasticity to reduce signs of aging. The high level of anti-oxidants can heal UV damage and fade scars and pigmentation. The intoxicating scent of jasmine will envelope your body and relax your mind and spirit. Potent enough for entire body, sunburned shoulders, rough elbows and feet - but gentle and light enough to use on your face!
Directions: Appy 3-4 drops onto clean skin, morning and night.
Ingredients: *Argania Spinosa(argan oil), *Citrus aurantium amara(marula oil), *Opuntia ficus indica(prickly pear seed oil), Simmondsia chinensis(jojoba oil), *Citrus aurantium amara(neroli essential oil), wildcrafted Jasmine Sambac essential absolute oil *=certified organic
Consult your doctor if nursing or pregnant.
30 ml pump bottle
Read more about jasmine HERE!
DETAILS AND BENEFITS OF EACH INGREDIENT
- Argan Oil - Comedogenic rating 0 - My personal favorite! Argan oil is high in vitamin E, essential acids and retinol which combat free radicals that damage skin cells and cause premature aging. It's highly anti-inflammatory and will help ease eczema, psoriasis, acne and sensitivity issues. Argan oil deeply penetrates skin and is absorbed easily so it won't leave you feeling greasy. Argan oil makes a great after-sun treatment due to the high amount of vitamin E, which can heal UV damage. It also restores elasticity and reduces wrinkles. Talk about liquid gold!
- Marula Oil - Comedogenic rating 0 - This oil is a great companion to argan oil because it picks up where argan leaves off. Not only does marula oil diminish fine lines and wrinkles, but it promotes elasticity by stimulating collagen production. It is also great at reducing the appearance of scars and pigmentation. High in vitamin C & E, it's loaded with anti-oxidants and boots skin natural ability to regenerate.
- Jojoba Oil - Comedogenic rating 2 - Jojoba oil has a fatty acid profile that is almost identical to our own sebum, making it easily and quickly absorbable. Because it hydrates it can actually help calm overactive sebaceous glands that go into overdrive when skin is parched. It's an excellent emollient and helps treat irritating skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema. Jojoba can seal in moisture and create a barrier against harsh elements and external toxins.
- Prickly Pear Seed Oil(Barbary fig oil) - Comedogenic rating 0 - This fairly new beauty oil contains 150% more vitamin E than Argan oil, in fact it contains the most of all the beauty oils. Prickly pear is quickly and easily absorbed by skin due to the high content of linoleic acid. It penetrates deeply and doesn't leave skin greasy. Prickly pear also improves elasticity, prevents wrinkles and stimulates cell renewal with it's high content of anti-oxidants from Betelains. Betelains are super-anti-oxidants with powerful anti-aging effects, commonly found in acai, gogi berries and blueberries. It reduces hyper-pigmentation and dark under-eye cricles due to the vitamin K. Prickly pear seed oil is an intensely moisturizing oil, perfect for very dry or mature skin yet will not clog your pores because of the high linoleic acid content. It's also non-irritating for sensitive skin.
- Neroli - This favorite of mine is an intoxicating cross between floral and citrus scents. It is made from the delicate flowers of the bitter orange tree that are hand-picked and handled with great care. It's fantastic for mature and sensitive skin because it repairs skin at the cellular level. Neroli tones the complexion and improves elasticity which diminishes wrinkles, scars and stretch marks. It's highly regenerative, calming, improves circulation, balances oily skin and calms sensitive skin with it's anti-microbial properties.
- Jasmine Sambac Absolute - Breathing in the scent of jasmine has the power to release feel-good brain chemicals that energize as well as reduce stress & anxiety. In addition to Jasmine's sweet, intoxicating fragrance, it contains potent antiseptic, antibacterial, and antiviral properties so it's fantastic at fighting pesky blemishes and rashes. It's also high in anti-oxidants that protect skin from free-radical damage which cause premature aging. Due to this, it's able to fade scars, stretch marks and increases skin’s elasticity. Jasmine also helps balance moisture in the skin to naturally reduce dryness without clogging pores.