This mask smells Amazing! Its nourishing for your skin and anything with pumpkin in it has magical healing properties :) oh and did I mention is smells wonderful!!!!
Pumpkin Face Mask
Vanilla Facial with pumpkin enzyme
made with certified organic argan oil
This item is available for PRE-ORDER - approximate ship date is 09/01/17 - 09/04/17
Use: as needed
Skintype: Mature, dry, or damaged skin
Why we love it: Richly nourishing, an amazing source of anti-oxidants, and who doesn't love pumpkin?!
Notes: Light yet sweet Vanilla & Pumpkin with notes of cinnamon & nutmeg
Benefits: It's that time of year for everything pumpkin but few realize the amazing skin benefits that pumpkin has on your skin. The Pumpkin Face Mask is a rich blend of pumpkin enzyme, pumpkin seed oil and vanilla. Pumpkin seed oil is packed with vitamins and nutrients that work to prevent aging and also reduce inflammation. Pumpkin fruit contains gently exfoliating enzymes and is rich with vitamins and minerals that brighten and smooth skin while stimulating collagen production. This 2-in-one pumpkin face mask works to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, brighten skin tone and improve circulation to give skin a healthy glow. At the same time, the pumpkin face mask will soothe inflammation and allergic skin conditions while exfoliating away impurities and dead skin cells to reveal younger, smoother skin.
Directions for use:
- To cleanse: apply a small dollop of the pumpkin face mask to skin and gently blend with fingertips, rinse with cool water.
- To Mask: apply liberally to face and relax as the mask works her magic - it will not dry. Leave on approximately 15 minutes and then rinse with cool water.
Some natural seperation is normal, give it a mix if necessary and store in a cool, dark place.
Ingredients: *Argania Spinosa(argan oil), White Kaolin Clay, *pumpkin seed oil, *sweet almond oil, *pumpkin fruit powder, Grapefruit seed extract, *Bourbon Planifolia Vanilla(Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla), *cinnamon bark essential oil, *nutmeg essential oil, Tocopherol(Vitamin E),* = Certified Organic
Separation of the oil is natural - give it a mix!
Details and Benefits of each ingredient:
- White kaolin Clay - The gentlest of facial clays, white kaolin is suitable for sensitive skin and gently stimulates circulation which improves healing. This clay exfoliates to remove dead skin cells and doesn't over-dry but is effective against acne. It has disinfectant properties which help heal existing blemishes and prevent new ones and removes impurities from the pores.
- *Argania Spinosa(argan oil) - Certified Organic, Cold Pressed, Unrefined, Morocaan. 0 Comedogenic rating. Referred to as liquid gold, it has been prized for it's ability to treat skin and body conditions since before 12 BC. Argan oil is produced from the kernals of the Argan tree which grows in a tiny area of Morocco. High in vitamin E, essential fatty acids and retinol. Combats free radicals which prevents damage of skin cells, is anti-inflammatory, treats acne, wrinkles, dry skin. Sun Protectant, restores elasticity, non-irritating, deeply penetrates skin and is absorbed easily.
- *Pumpkin Seed Oil - Pumpkin seed oil is packed with vitamins and nutrients for a wealth of beauty benefits. Zinc and vitamin C promote collagen production and fight acne. It's also a potent source of vitamin E which works against free-radicals which cause premature aging. Pumpkin seed is loaded with essential fatty acids that help to balance skin moisture without leaving an oil slick. This oil naturally exfoliates skin cells to reveal fresh, new skin. The anti-inflammatory properties of this oil soothe and protect skin from irritating conditions like eczema and allergies.
- *Sweet Almond Oil - Certified Organic, expeller pressed, 2 Comedogenic Rating
soothing, moisturizing, anti-inflammatory, delays appearance of wrinkles, helps reverse the effects of UV Damage
- Pumpkin Fruit Powder - is a rich source of gently exfoliating enzymes, antioxidants, beta carotene, and other vitamins and minerals beneficial for skin health. It's packed with Alpha Hydroxy Acids that promote cell renewal which brighten and smooth skin. Vitamins A and C soften and smooth while boosting collagen production. Pumpkin removes skin pigmentation, evens skin tone and brightens dull complexion.
- grapefruit seed extract - Purifying and antimicrobial natural preservative high in nutrients and anti-oxidants.
- Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil - Steam Distilled This oil is highly anti-microbial, antiseptic and effective at treating acne and eczema. It's astringent qualities plump, shrink and tightens skin making it appear smoother and younger. It also stimulates blood vessels, bringing more oxygen to the skin cells for a youthful glow. Cinnamon is also an emollient and exfoliant which can gently remove dead skin cells and impurities.
- Nutmeg Essential Oil - This oil is highly anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory which can heal acne and calm sensitivities and allergic skin conditions. It's also a good source of anti-oxidants prevent free-radicals that cause premature aging.
- Vanilla Essential Oil - Vanilla is anti-bacterial which can help heal and prevent acne. It's also rich in anti-oxidants that prevent free-radicals that cause premature aging like fine lines and wrinkles. It's high in B-vitamins which preserves the quality of skin, improving complexion, texture and moisture balance.
- Tocopherol(Vitamin E) - Both a nutrient and an antioxidant, it is a great defense against free radicals that can cause premature aging.
- Annato Powder - Due to the high content of anti-oxidants, it reduces the signs of wrinkles, blemishes and other skin imperfections. It also tightens and firms skin.
Enjoy the Pumpkin Vanilla Facial
made with certified organic argan oil
This facial mask is the perfect way to get into the Fall mood. It smells like pumpkin and has a creamy texture to it that is very moisturizing. It's becoming my Friday night facial. Smear it on and let it soak into your skin. I've been keeping it on for about 30 minutes and it never drys. Clay mask usually dry out my already dry skin but this is completely different. Usually when I try new facial products my skin will break out until it adjusts but that did not happen with this facial. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because it is a little hard to take off with just water so I have been removing the mask with cool water and then using my Konjac facial sponge to get the remainder off.