Dual Head Rose Quartz Facial Roller
The healing properties of rose quartz, combined with the rolling action, works to:
- Tone up facial muscles
- Increase circulation
- Stimulate detoxification by lymphatic drainage
- Aid absorption of your skin care
- Reduction of under-eye puffiness & dark circles
- Improve feeling firmer, smoother skin
- Improve appearance of clearer skin
Egyptians believed rose quartz had anti-aging properties. It is thought that the Goddess Isis would gather tumbled stones of rose quartz by the Nile river where she used these as facial massage stones to keep the complexion clear and prevent wrinkles.
Rose Quartz is commonly referred to as the "Love Stone" for it's strong vibrations of unconditional love, tenderness, joy warmth and healing. This beautiful pink crystal has a powerful energy that resonates within both the heart chakra and the higher heart chakra the area related to compassion.
Rose quartz is packed full of minerals, including silicium, magnesium, iron, sodium and oxygen. It has an amazing ability to reduce inflammation and support the renewal of skin cells plus heals and rejuvenates. Rose quartz facial rollers are also good for the heart and circulation, bringing oxygen to skin which improves tone, luster and glow.
- Made of pure rose quartz
- Each roller is unique and colors/grains vary.
- Frame made of Brass
- These are made so that you can remove the stones for cleaning if necessary.
- Listing is for 1 Dual-head Rose Quartz Roller
- Frame is plated Rose Gold
- Rollers are fragile, Please handle with care.
- Due to the nature of construction, it's fairly common for a roller to squeak. Most users find that a drop of oil in each hole of the stone will relieve any friction caused from the tension of the frame on the stone.
Apply a serum or mask all over face and decolletage.
With your rose quartz roller in hand, start at the forehead, using outward and upward motions doing about three up-and-out passes per area. After a few strokes on your face, neck and decolletage, you’ll see that your skin is brighter and your fine lines are smoothed out
Keep at it for about two minutes.
If you applied a mask and it starts to get sticky spray a little mist on your face to get things moving again. It means the product is penetrating deeply into your skin.
If you applied a clear serum or moisturizer, this is where you’ll see your face start to flush. This is also good—it means you’re increasing the circulation to your face and helping with cell rebuilding, collagen boosting, and lymphatic drainage.
Wipe your face clean followed by a serum or moisturizer. If you started with serum or moisturizer, the product has been pushed deeply into your skin during rolling. Slather on some more.
Done! You can roll every day but we recommend doing this three or four times a week.
Caring for your Roller:
Make sure to clean your roller after every use with plain water or a gentle liquid soap. Rinse well. Dry thoroughly after each use to prevent the metal portion from deteriorating and keep in a dry place.