Love this product! Perfect for Spring heading into Summer, but also for those neutral days in Fall. The smallest amount will go a long way, and highlights the natural beauty glowing from within. Not too glittery, but just the right amount of shimmer.
Wild Blossom Lip Luster
made with certified organic argan oil
Goal: Ultra moisture, conditioning, protection, healing and light color lip luster
Use: as needed
Color: Rose Gold
Why we love it: it's rare to find a floral lip luster, but this pretty baby is infused with the best florals for skin.
Benefits: The Wild Blossom Lip Luster is silky smooth, gooey, melty and lightly scented... this botanical beauty is a blend of beeswax, Argan oil, castor oil, shea butter and wildflower honey. This floral powerhouse is then blended natures pretty little wonders for a multitude of lip benefits. Beeswax draws and keeps moisture to your lips while castor and argan oils deeply penegrate and regenerate. Castor oil also gives your lips a glossy finish while strawberry colored mica pigment gives your pout a flush of color and shine. You'll be totally kissable with the wild blossom lip luster!
Lip Luster Ingredients: *Beeswax, Ricinus communis(Castor oil) *Shea Butter, *Argania Spinosa(argan oil), cold-packed raw wildflower honey, gold-packed orange blossom honey, non-gmo Orchidaceae(Orchid extract in fractioned coconut oil), *Rosa centifolia(Rose Petals), *Hibiscus rosa-sinensis(ground hibiscus petals), *Calendula officinalis(Calendula), *Jasminum odoratissimum(jasmine), *Centaurea cyanus(cornflower), *Helichrysum stoechas(helichrysum), *Lavandula angustifolia(lavender), *Lonicera japonica(honeysuckle),Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, wildcrafted Jasmine Sambac essential absolute oil, *cananga odorata(ylang ylang) essential oil, wildcrafted bulgarian Rosa damascena(rose otto), wildcrafted plumeria alba(frangipani essential oil), *Citrus aurantium amara(neroli essential oil), Wildcrafted Nelumbo nucifera(Pink Lotus Absolute), *Syringa vulgaris(Lilac Total cO2 Extract). * denotes certified organic
Details and Benefits of each ingredient:
- Beeswax - 100% Pure - the fields, farms, and foothills of Southern California. Honeybees produce a natural wax, secreting it from glands on the sides of their bodies. They then scrape the wax off, chew it up and secret it to the inside of the honeycomb. There, it gradually hardens into a protective lining for the cells where the baby bees are grown and the honey is stored. When applied to the skin, beeswax creates a protective barrier on skin, holding in moisture and reducing dryness. Beeswax has powerful anti-bacterial properties to keep skin clean and ward off acne. Beeswax attracts moisture which in turn will keep your skin hydrated as well as being high in Vitamin A which helps skin cells to regenerate keeping you looking youthful. The anti-allergenic properties of beeswax soothe dry, itchy, irritated skin related to dermititis or eczema.
- Castor Oil - Rated 1 - Castor oil is highly acclaimed for it's anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties. It moisturizes the skin while reducing acne and reducing pigmentation. Castor oil prevents stretch marks and helps to fight signs of aging by stimulating the production of collagen and elastin. It's high concentration of fatty acids restore hydration and remove dry patches while also penetrating scar tissue and encouraging new skin cell regeneration.
- Shea Butter - Certified Organic, Raw - used for centuries in Africa for its moisturizing and healing properties, where it has been used to protect and condition skin which has been damaged.
- Argania Spinosa(argan oil) - Certified Organic, Cold Pressed, Unrefined, Morocaan. 0 Comedogenic rating. Referred to as liquid gold, it has been prized for it's ability to treat skin and body conditions since before 12 BC. Argan oil is produced from the kernals of the Argan tree which grows in a tiny area of Morocco. High in vitamin E, essential fatty acids and retinol. Combats free radicals which prevents damage of skin cells, is anti-inflammatory, treats acne, wrinkles, dry skin. Sun Protectant, restores elasticity, non-irritating, deeply penetrates skin and is absorbed easily.
- Raw wildflower honey, Cold-packed, California - Honey gently removes dirt and impurities without stripping the skin of natural oils. The natural antibacterial and probiotic properties of raw honey effectively reduce breakouts and prevent new acne. Since it is so gentle and nurturing to the skin, it is ideal for very sensitive skin, rosacea, and eczema. It works well on all skin types. It balances oily skin and moisturizes dry skin.
- Raw orange blossom honey, Cold-packed, California - Honey gently removes dirt and impurities without stripping the skin of natural oils. The natural antibacterial and probiotic properties of raw honey effectively reduce breakouts and prevent new acne. Since it is so gentle and nurturing to the skin, it is ideal for very sensitive skin, rosacea, and eczema. It works well on all skin types. It balances oily skin and moisturizes dry skin.
- Non-gmo Orchidaceae(Orchid extract in fractioned coconut oil) - Orchids reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles, act as an anti-oxidant that preserves and promotes moisture, soothes and conditions skin. Helps maintain a bright and radiant complexion, orchid extract works to achieve smooth and flawless skin tone.
- Rosa centifolia(Rose Petals) - Roses rejuvenate and replenish skin, help treat acne and acne-prone skin, and help reduce swollen spots or redness on your skin. Its calming properties can also help sooth rosecea and eczema, contains high amounts of vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant(this important vitamin can help protect skin cells from damage), locks in moisture. As a natural astringent, rose helps tighten pores and restore suppleness for a glowy complexion. Unlike conventional alcohol-based toners, rose leaves skin feeling smooth, not dried out!
- Hibiscus rosa-sinensis(ground hibiscus petals) - Hibiscus is also known as the "botox plant". One of the most powerful anti-aging plant actives; it’s no wonder Hibiscus is called the ‘Botox plant’. Hibiscus has a magical reputation for increasing skin elasticity. Hibiscus actively combats the aging process by firming and lifting your skin. It is rich in anti-oxidants, evens skin tone, purifies your complexion, excellent moisture booster.
- Calendula officinalis(Calendula) - Calendula is beneficial for dry or damaged skin and also promotes the fast healing and regeneration of the skin thanks to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It has natural restorative properties that infuse the skin with a youthful glow. Calendula oil is also used to protect the skin from premature aging and thinning of the skin.
- Jasminum odoratissimum(jasmine buds) - Breathing in the scent of jasmine has the power to release feel-good brain chemicals that boost energy as well as reduce anxiety. Increase skin’s elasticity and help balance moisture in the skin to naturally reduce dryness, helps heal blemishes and marks.
- Centaurea cyanus(cornflower) - subdues acne and eczema, anti-inflammatory and effectively reduces wrinkles and dark circles beneath the eyes.
- Helichrysum stoechas(helichrysum) - Anti-inflammatory, highly regenerating and healing, great for mature skin, wrinkles, cellulite acne, dilated pores, stretch marks and circles under the eyes.
- Lavandula angustifolia(lavender buds) - Lavender has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that can fight the bacteria that cause acne and inflammation, relieves eczema symptoms, powerful anti-oxidant, anticeptic and anti-inflammatory, tones and makes your skin firm as it boosts circulation.
- Lonicera japonica(honeysuckle) - excellent antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, honeysuckle oil works wonders to relieve blemishes.
- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide - non-nano sized particles - pigment color
- Jasmine Sambac essential absolute oil - Wildcrafted, India, hexane free extracted. Breathing in the scent of jasmine has the power to release feel-good brain chemicals that boost energy as well as reduce anxiety. In addition to Jasmine's sweet smell, it contains potent antiseptic, antibacterial, and antiviral properties so it's fantastic at fighting pesky blemishes and aiding skins immunity. It's also high in anti-oxidants that protect skin from free-radical damage which cause premature aging and fades scars and stretch marks. Jasmine increases skin’s elasticity and help balance moisture in the skin to naturally reduce dryness without clogging pores.
- Ylang ylang - Certified Organic, Madagascar. Soothes irritated skin, good for acne, oily skin and combination skin, anti-inflammatory.
- Bugarian Rose otto - Wild Crafted, Steam Distilled, Bulgaria. Around 60 roses go into making just one drop of rose otto. This valuable oil is among the best oils in nature. Great for mature , wrinkled, dry and sensitive skin. regenerative, healing, firming, improves tone & texture, anti-inflammatory, repairs broken capilaries and restores moisture.
- Wildcrafted plumeria alba(frangipani essential oil) - Wildcrafted, France, hexane free extracted. Excellent moisturizer to and calm irritated, dry, and dull skin. Reduces acne outbreaks and redness while calming rashes and eczema. Soothes sensitive skin with it's amazing anti-inflammatory powers.
- Citrus aurantium amara(neroli essential oil) - Organic. Great for mature and sensitive skin, tones complexion, diminishes wrinkles, scars and stretch marks. Regenerative, calming, improves circulation, beneficial for mature skin, wrinkles, oily skin and sensitive skin.
- Syringa vulgaris(Lilac Total cO2 Extract) - astringent and anti-bacterial properties, which make it an effective skin tightening agent and toner. Also helps reduce age lines and wrinkles.
- Nelumbo nucifera(Pink Lotus Absolute) - Wildcrafted. lotus cleanses and purifies, while providing the antioxidant protection. It has natural moisture that conditions and hydrates skin. Like hibiscus, lotus has natural alpha-hydroxy acids that help exfoliate the outer layer of skin, allowing younger cells to rise to the surface. The result is skin that can more efficiently regenerate itself. Lotus has an anti-inflammatory property that helps calm inflammation, reducing redness and acne outbreaks. The proteins in lotus help to repair proteins in the skin’s structure, restoring strength and elasticity. Lotus helps stimulate blood flow, which can bring new liveliness to your complexion, and also makes this ingredient perfect for morning cleansing.
Enjoy the Wild Blossom Lip Luster
made with certified organic argan oil
This color is a pigment-rich shimmery gold. My favorite way to wear it is to use pink gloss with a dot of shimmer in the middle of my pout - gives me Angelina Jolie lips. You need only the tinest dot. I rub any extra on my cheekbones and collarbones for highlighting.
I am an admitted lip balm addict! I am also super picky about lip balms. This lip luster is so amazing. I love the pleasant smell and the shimmer. I get tons of compliments when I wear it. And it makes my lips happy!!