Pretty sure this is my new favorite thing! I love roses, which was why I wanted to try it -- always gotta find new ways to add rosy things into my day! But it's so lovely and makes my lips feel great. I think shea butter is my new "can't live without it" ingredient, especially for winter, since I'm so dry. I love that this has it, and weird as it may sound, I also used it on my face once when I was stuck in a super dry room (radiators, ugh!) and my skin was getting SO tight. I just splashed a bit of water on my face and sealed it in with the tiniest bit of this, and I felt so much better! So it's great for any skin, but of course I really do reserve it for lips because it feels so special. :)
Rose Lip Conditioner
The Rose Lip Conditioner is a 100% Natural lip balm, free of synthetic fragrance, fillers and toxins. Our lip conditioners are lightly scented with essential oils. We've combined beeswax, shea butter, coconut oil and argan oil to condition and protect your lips from the elements and give them a light gloss. Perfect to keep lips moisturized, prevent cracking, keep skin supple and regenerate tissues. It's an absolute dream for your perfect pout.
Ingredients: Shea butter, bees wax, coconut oil, argan oil, rose otto essential oil
Details and Benefits of each ingredient:
- Shea Butter - Unrefined, expeller pressed. used for centuries in Africa for its moisturizing and healing properties, where it has been used to protect and condition skin which has been damaged.
- Beeswax - Pure, Filtered, Cosmetic grade. Highest quality. Forms a protective barrier on skin, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, healing, emollient - drawing moisture to the skin and sealing it in. Contains vitamin A which hydrates and softens skin.
- Coconut oil - Unrefined, gold pressed, organic. High in vitamin E, anti-aging, anti-bacterial, healing, moisturizing, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory
- Argan Oil - Certified Organic, Cold Pressed, Unrefined, Morocaan.
0 Comedogenic rating
Referred to as liquid gold, it has been prized for it's ability to treat skin and body conditions since before 12 BC. Argan oil is produced from the kernals of the Argan tree which grows in a tiny area of Morocco.
High in vitamin E, essential fatty acids and retinol. Combats free radicals which prevents damage of skin cells, is anti-inflammatory, treats acne, wrinkles, dry skin. Sun Protectant, restores elasticity, non-irritating, deeply penetrates skin and is absorbed easily.
- Rose - Around 60 roses go into making just one drop of rose otto essential oil. Make sure you buy organic or wild crafted pure Bulgarian rose Otto. This valuable oil has among the strongest anti-bacterial qualities compared to other oils. It's extremely beneficial for mature, wrinkled, dry and sensitive skin. Rose is ultra regenerative, healing, firming, toning and anti-inflammatory. It has the ability to repair broken capillaries and restores moisture. In addition, when mixed with other beneficial oils, it makes skin more permeable for the other ingredients.