Shine - natural sun protection oil
with raspberry spf
Goal: Help protect skin from UV Rays/Soothe and heal sun damaged skin
Use: Before or After sun exposure - face and body
Skintype: All - especially beneficial for sun damaged skin
Fragrance: Ylang Ylang & Lavender
Why we love it: Lightweight and fast absorbing, perfect for wearing under makeup for extra sun protection
Benefits: We formulated our two sun protection oils with the philosophy that your skin should be conditioned(not conjested!) while sheilding it from harmful UV rays. Although Glow illuminizing oil does not carry an SPF rating, we've packed it with organic spf oils that naturally protect your skin from uv rays and also prevent damage, heal and regenerate skin cells. This oil is for day to day wear while you're on the go, not intended for use under prolonged exposure to sun. It's not a substitute for sunscreen, but rather a way to naturally boost your sun protection in cases when you might not normally wear any sun protection at all. Wear it with or without makeup on your face or body for a boost of sun protection. Apply after sun exposure to heal, soothe and regenerate damaged skin, sunburns or dry spots.
Directions: Apply 1-2 pumps/3-4 drops to face or body and blend throughly.
This product is not an SPF rated sunscreen. Prolonged exposure to sun without spf sunscreen is not recommended.
Ingredients: *Argania Spinosa(argan oil), *Persea Americana(avocado oil), *Cannabis sativa (hemp seed oil), *Hippophae rhamnoides L(sea buckthorn oil), *Sesamun indicum(sesame seed oil), *Rubus ideaus(raspberry seed oil), *Corylus avellana(hazelnut oil), *Punica granatum(pomegranate oil), *Vitis vinifera(grapeseed oil), *Simmondsia chinensis(jojoba oil), *Cucumis sativus(cucumber seed oil), *Rosa rubiginosa/Rosa canina (rosehip seed oil), Macadamia Integrifolia(macadamia oil), Triticum vulgare(wheatgerm oil), Passiflora edulis(maracuja/passion flower oil), Schinziophyton rautanenii(mongongo, guava), *Lavandula angustifolia(lavender), *cananga odorata(ylang ylang) essential oil, Eucalyptus camaldulensis(eucalyptus essential oil), *Matricaria chamomila(german blue chamomile)
30 ml pump bottle
Details and benefits of each ingredient:
- *Argania Spinosa(argan oil) - Certified Organic, Cold Pressed, Unrefined, Morocaan. 0 Comedogenic rating. Anti-oxidants in Argan oil help to protect skin, hair, and nails from damage caused by UV radiation. Applying Argan oil to UV damaged skin can actually fade sun spots and heal the dry leathery skin that results from over-exposure to UV by promoting the regeneration of healthy cells. Referred to as liquid gold, it has been prized for it's ability to treat skin and body conditions since before 12 BC. Argan oil is produced from the kernals of the Argan tree which grows in a tiny area of Morocco. High in vitamin E, essential fatty acids and retinol. Combats free radicals which prevents damage of skin cells, is anti-inflammatory, treats acne, wrinkles, dry skin. Sun Protectant, restores elasticity, non-irritating, deeply penetrates skin and is absorbed easily.
- *Persea Americana(avocado oil) SPF 4-15- Certified Organic, Virgin, Cold Pressed. 2 Comedogenic Rating
High oleic acid makes it able to deeply penetrate skin layers and nourish the skin. High in nutrients that soothe and nourish dry, damaged skin. Anti-aging.
- *Cannabis sativa (hemp seed oil) SPF 6 - 0 Comedogenic Rating. Certified Organic, cold pressed
Evens skin tone and blotchy skin, reduces inflammation and redness, moisturizes, high in anti-oxidants and treats acne. Hemp seed oil is high in the essential fatty acid, linoleic acid; which is our skins natural sebum. Linoleic acid keeps sebum moist, making it easier to flow out of your skin, preventing clogged pores.
- *Hippophae rhamnoides L(sea buckthorn oil) SPF 2-4 - 1 Comedogenic Rating. Certified Organic, cold pressed, China
Heals sun damaged skin, nourishing, regenerative, skin repairing combats wrinkles and dryness, high in anti-oxidants and beta carotene. Contains copious amounts of Phytosterol, Vitamin E, Beta-Carotene, Anti-Oxidants, and Carotenoid.
- *Sesamun indicum(sesame seed oil) - Rich in vitamin, E, D & B. Sesame oil is capable of forming a protective film over the skin to eliminate the damages done by free radicals. High in fatty acids along with linoleic acid makes it an effective moisturizer for skin. It contains an antioxidant known as sesamol that prevents the appearances of wrinkles and small pores in skin
- *Rubus ideaus(raspberry seed oil) SPF 28-50 - UVA and UVB protection afforded by raspberry seed oil is reportedly similar to titanium dioxide with an SPF protection factor against UVB rays of 28-50, and an SPF protection factor against UVA rays of around 8. Contains potent anti-oxidants and vitamin E to fight free radicals and regenerate skin cells and improve tone/elasticity.
- *Corylus avellana(hazelnut oil) - Wearing natural antioxidants like hazelnut oil can give your skin the extra protection it needs to make sunscreen even more effective. helps absorb and balance sebum (skin oil), it also has a lot of natural fats that help moisturize and condition skin, leaving it soft and plump, while helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Because of all the nutrients, flavonoids, and antioxidants, hazelnut has a rejuvenating effect on skin cells
- *Punica granatum(pomegranate oil) - Certified Organic, Cold Pressed, Israel, 1 Comedogenic Rating.
Anti-inflammatory, moisturizes dry skin, renews aging skin, regenerates skin layers, high in anti-oxidants and vitamin C, anti-microbial, anti-carcinogenic, extremely high in punicic acid which helps to reduce inflamed skin and improves skin tone & elasticity.
- *Vitis vinifera(grapeseed oil) SPF 4 - grape seed extract contain 20 times the antioxidant power of vitamin E and 50 times the antioxidant power of vitamin C which protects skin from sun damage. grape seed extract benefits the skin's appearance by bonding with collagen, which is the building block of healthy skin, to maintain skin cell health in addition to the skin's elasticity.
- *Simmondsia chinensis(jojoba oil) SPF 4 - Certified Organic Unrefined, Cold Pressed, Israel. 2 Comedogenic Rating
Fatty acid profile is almost identical to ours, making it easily absorable. Great skin emollient, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial making it a good oil for acne.
- *Cucumis sativus(cucumber seed oil) - Has soothing and cooling properties. remarkable for mature skin promoting the reduction of wrinkles and highly moisturizing and encourages skin cell regeneration.
- *Rosa rubiginosa/Rosa canina (rosehip seed oil) - Certified Organic, Cold Pressed, Unrefined, Chile or South Africa
1 Comedogenic rating
Anti-aging, regenerates cell renewal, high in essential fatty acids and vitamin E, rejuvenating, treats deep wrinkles and UV damage.
- *Macadamia Integrifolia(macadamia oil) SPF 6 - this nutrient-dense oil is packed with antioxidants and essential fatty acids that protect your skin and promote healing following sunburn or other types of skin damage. As an added bonus, macadamia oil mimics your skin’s natural oils, making it an ideal match for maintaining your glow.
- *Triticum vulgare(wheatgerm oil) SPF 20 - Wheatgerm is one of the best sources of natural vitamin E and is also a good source of vitamin K, B vitamins and choline. When applied to the skin, wheatgerm oil helps to moisturize tissues and acts as an antioxidant to prevent free radical damage. Wheatgerm oil has a natural SPF rating of 20.
- *Passiflora edulis(maracuja/passion flower oil) - superior emollient rich in vitamin C, calcium and phosphorus. The high content of essential fatty acids and light texture of Maracuja makes it a valuable to nourish the skin and treat dry skin conditions.
- *Schinziophyton rautanenii(mongongo, guava) - Pink guavas contain twice the amount of lycopene present in tomatoes. Lycopene is an antioxidant that protects your skin from being damaged by UV rays and environmental pollution. A guava provides about 2.9 grams of lycopene. a rich source of vitamins A, B, C and potassium which are good antioxidants and detoxifiers. They fight free radicals, thus keeping your skin glowing and free from premature signs of aging like wrinkles and fine lines.
- *Lavandula angustifolia(lavender) - Certified Organic, Steam distilled, Bulgaria
Anti-inflammatory, treats acne, sunburn and skin conditions, healing, regenerative, antibacterial, astringent. Good for oily skin prone to acne, irritated, damaged, dilted pores, scars, stretch marks. Relaxing aromatic.
- *cananga odorata(ylang ylang) essential oil
- *Eucalyptus camaldulensis(eucalyptus essential oil)
- *Matricaria chamomila(german blue chamomile) - This beneficial essential oil penetrates deep into the layers of your skin where its potent anti-inflammatory action can restore and soothe irritated skin, burns, and other skin conditions. German chamomile oil has antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic properties making it perfect for sensitive skin prone to inflamation and breakouts.