When I recently moved to a dry mountain climate my skin became so itchy and peeling. This was literally the only thing that soothed and healed my arms and legs. Love the smooth texture and light scent. Most favorite balm that I have ever used, just purchased the big jar!!
Whipped Gold - Moisturizing Beauty Balm
made with certified organic argan oil
Goal: Intensive Moisture
Use: Day or Night
Skintype: Normal to Dry
Why we love it: It's lightweight and fast absorbing but ultra moisture-rich
Benefits: Whipped Gold Beauty Balm is an intensively moisturizing concentrated beauty balm for face, neck and body. With 14 active botanicals born to soften dry skin, this baby will heal the most stubborn desert terrain. We chose mango butter for it's incredibly long-lasting moisturizing properties yet lightweight and easily absorbable consistency. Mango butter promotes collagen production, fades scars and fine lines, protects from sun damage and treats damaged skin such as eczema, psoriasis and dry patches. Prickly pear seed oil makes skin velvety soft while sesame oil, rosehip and jojoba heal dry, cracked skin. Myrrh is a powerful moisturizer, combined with neroli, geranium and lavender for a light floral fragrance and amazing moisture! All of these superstars have less than a 2 comedogenic rating so your pores can breathe easy. Never suffer through another dry winter again - and heal that parched skin just in time for spring!
Directions: apply a small amount(a little goes a long way!) of beauty balm with your fingers morning and night after your serum. It will melt as it touches your warm skin and easily absorb.
Because this product contains Myrrh Essential oil, it is not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Ingredients: *mango butter, Simmondsia chinensis(jojoba oil), *Argania Spinosa(argan oil), *Persea Americana(avocado oil), *Passiflora edulis(maracuja/passion flower oil), *Prunus amygdalus var. dulcia(sweet almond oil), *Sesamun indicum(sesame seed oil), *Rosa rubiginosa/Rosa canina (rosehip seed oil), prickly pear seed oil, Essential oils of: *Citrus aurantium amara(neroli essential oil), *Lavandula angustifolia(lavender), *Pelargonium graveolens(geranium), *Commiphora myrrha(myrrh), *vitamin e *=clean ingredients - organic/wildcrafted/non-gmo
30 ml or 100 ml Beauty Balm - this is highly concentrated, so a little goes a long way
Don't fret if your balm starts to melt - this is normal of natural oils and butters. Store in a cool, dry place and gently stir if if needed.
DETAILS AND BENEFITS OF EACH INGREDIENT
- Mango Butter - Certified Organic, Cold Pressed - treats very dry, flaky skin, promotes collagen production, fades scars and fine lines, reduces degeneration of skin cells, protects from sun damage, high in anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory.
- Jojoba Oil - Wildcrafted, Unrefined, Israel
2 Comedogenic Rating
Fatty acid profile is almost identical to ours, making it easily absorable. Great skin emollient, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial making it a good oil for acne.
- Argan Oil - Certified Organic, Cold Pressed, Unrefined, Morocaan.
0 Comedogenic rating
Referred to as liquid gold, it has been prized for it's ability to treat skin and body conditions since before 12 BC. Argan oil is produced from the kernals of the Argan tree which grows in a tiny area of Morocco.
High in vitamin E, essential fatty acids and retinol. Combats free radicals which prevents damage of skin cells, is anti-inflammatory, treats acne, wrinkles, dry skin. Sun Protectant, restores elasticity, non-irritating, deeply penetrates skin and is absorbed easily. Stellar beauty oil!!!!!
- Avocado Oil - Certified Organic, Virgin, Cold Pressed
2 Comedogenic Rating
High oleic acid makes it able to deeply penetrate skin layers and nourish the skin. High in nutrients that soothe and nourish dry, damaged skin. Anti-aging.
- Maracuja Oil - Wildcrafted, cold pressed, unrefined, south africa. Great anti-inflammatory & anti-bacterial, known for it's healing emolient properties. Heals dry skin, inflammation, reduces swelling, anti-acne, anti-aging, wrinkles, skin rejuvenation, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, and all types of skin conditions.
- Almond Oil - Certified Organic, expeller pressed
2 Comedogenic Rating
soothing, moisturizing, anti-inflammatory, delays appearance of wrinkles, helps reverse the effects of UV Damage
- Sesame Oil - Certified Organic, Virgin & Unrefined, High in vitamin E and Zinc which is an essential oil to produce collagen. Anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, heals dry cracked skin.
- Rosehip Seed Oil - Certified Organic, Cold Pressed, Unrefined, Chile or South Africa
1 Comedogenic rating
Anti-aging, regenerates cell renewal, high in essential fatty acids and vitamin E, rejuvenating, treats deep wrinkles and UV damage.
- Neroli - Organic
Great for mature and sensitive skin, tones complexion, diminishes wrinkles, scars and stretch marks. Regenerating, calming, good for circulation, good for mature skin, wrinkles, oily skin and sensitive skin.
- Lavender - Certified Organic
Steam distilled, Bulgaria
Anti-inflammatory, treats acne, sunburn and skin conditions, healing, regenerative, antibacterial, astringent. Good for oily skin prone to acne, irritated, damaged, dilted pores, scars, stretch marks. Relaxing aromatic.
- Geranium - Certified Organic
Steam distilled, Egypt
Anti-inflammatory, astringent, healing, good for oil, dry and combination skin, acne, wrinkles, mature skin, irritation, and dilated pores. Relaxing aromatic.
- Myrrh - Wildcrafted, Steam Distilled, Kenya. this is a powerful moisturizer that heals dry, cracked skin.
- Vitamin E - works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the aging process.
Enjoy the Whipped Gold Moisturizing Beauty Balm
So lovely on my sensitive/rosacea skin. Doesn't leave a oily residue on my face. Will be using much more during the winter months. Also, the smell is not overpowering.
This balm is lovely! It smells so delicious! It's very soothing & therapeutic. A little goes a long way, it melts like butter, and leaves my skin feeling so soft and hydrated. I use it on my face, hands, and even on my 4 month old. Im so glad I purchased the 4 oz jar!