I love it so far. Cannot give 5 stars yet as I have not used it long enough, but so far I like it for dry skin patches, under eyes, and, believe it or not, as needed for blotches and pimples with good effect. Love the look and feel.
Wild Blossom Beauty Balm
made with certified organic argan oil
Goal: Moisture balancing and overall improvement of skin condition
Use: as needed
Why we love it: The Wild Blossom beauty balm is a multi-floral cure-all, literally curing everything from acne, to aging, eczema, sensitivities, allergies, and moisture imbalance.
Benefits: Finally we have a flower infused beauty balm! Smooth, melty and lightly scented... this botanical beauty is a blend of Argan oil, shea butter and wildflower honey. This floral powerhouse is then blended natures pretty little wonders for a multitude of skin benefits. Argan oil plays a major roll combating free radicals, treating acne and restoring skin elasticity while the flower line-up covears literally every skin ailment you can think of. Just like everyone has a favorite flower, every flower has a purpose, making the Wild Blossom Beauty Balm a favorite for everyone, of all skin-types.
Directions for use: Smooth beauty balm over face and neck and feel it melt deep into your skin.
This product melts higher than room temp. but will re-solidify once cooled. Store in a cool, dark place.
Ingredients: *Shea Butter, *Argania Spinosa(argan oil), cold-packed raw wildflower honey, cold-packed orange blossom honey, non-gmo Orchidaceae(Orchid extract in fractioned coconut oil), *Rosa centifolia(Rose Petals), *Hibiscus rosa-sinensis(ground hibiscus petals), *Calendula officinalis(Calendula), *Jasminum odoratissimum(jasmine), *Centaurea cyanus(cornflower), *Helichrysum stoechas(helichrysum), *Lavandula angustifolia(lavender), *Lonicera japonica(honeysuckle), wildcrafted Jasmine Sambac essential absolute oil, *cananga odorata(ylang ylang) essential oil, wildcrafted bulgarian Rosa damascena(rose otto), wildcrafted plumeria alba(frangipani essential oil), *Citrus aurantium amara(neroli essential oil), Wildcrafted Nelumbo nucifera(Pink Lotus Absolute), *Syringa vulgaris(Lilac Total cO2 Extract). *=certified organic
1 fl oz Beauty Balm
Details and Benefits of each ingredient:
- Shea Butter - Certified Organic, Raw - used for centuries in Africa for its moisturizing and healing properties, where it has been used to protect and condition skin which has been damaged.
- Argania Spinosa(argan oil) - Certified Organic, Cold Pressed, Unrefined, Morocaan. 0 Comedogenic rating. Referred to as liquid gold, it has been prized for it's ability to treat skin and body conditions since before 12 BC. Argan oil is produced from the kernals of the Argan tree which grows in a tiny area of Morocco. High in vitamin E, essential fatty acids and retinol. Combats free radicals which prevents damage of skin cells, is anti-inflammatory, treats acne, wrinkles, dry skin. Sun Protectant, restores elasticity, non-irritating, deeply penetrates skin and is absorbed easily.
- Raw wildflower honey, Cold-packed, California - Honey gently removes dirt and impurities without stripping the skin of natural oils. The natural antibacterial and probiotic properties of raw honey effectively reduce breakouts and prevent new acne. Since it is so gentle and nurturing to the skin, it is ideal for very sensitive skin, rosacea, and eczema. It works well on all skin types. It balances oily skin and moisturizes dry skin.
- Raw orange blossom honey, Cold-packed, California - Honey gently removes dirt and impurities without stripping the skin of natural oils. The natural antibacterial and probiotic properties of raw honey effectively reduce breakouts and prevent new acne. Since it is so gentle and nurturing to the skin, it is ideal for very sensitive skin, rosacea, and eczema. It works well on all skin types. It balances oily skin and moisturizes dry skin.
- Non-gmo Orchidaceae(Orchid extract in fractioned coconut oil) - Orchids reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles, act as an anti-oxidant that preserves and promotes moisture, soothes and conditions skin. Helps maintain a bright and radiant complexion, orchid extract works to achieve smooth and flawless skin tone.
- *Rosa centifolia(Rose Petals) - Roses rejuvenate and replenish skin, help treat acne and acne-prone skin, and help reduce swollen spots or redness on your skin. Its calming properties can also help sooth rosecea and eczema, contains high amounts of vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant(this important vitamin can help protect skin cells from damage), locks in moisture. As a natural astringent, rose helps tighten pores and restore suppleness for a glowy complexion. Unlike conventional alcohol-based toners, rose leaves skin feeling smooth, not dried out!
- rosa-sinensis(ground hibiscus petals) - Hibiscus is also known as the "botox plant". One of the most powerful anti-aging plant actives; it’s no wonder Hibiscus is called the ‘Botox plant’. Hibiscus has a magical reputation for increasing skin elasticity. Hibiscus actively combats the aging process by firming and lifting your skin. It is rich in anti-oxidants, evens skin tone, purifies your complexion, excellent moisture booster.
- Calendula officinalis(Calendula) - Calendula is beneficial for dry or damaged skin and also promotes the fast healing and regeneration of the skin thanks to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It has natural restorative properties that infuse the skin with a youthful glow. Calendula oil is also used to protect the skin from premature aging and thinning of the skin.
- Jasminum odoratissimum(jasmine buds) - Breathing in the scent of jasmine has the power to release feel-good brain chemicals that boost energy as well as reduce anxiety. Increase skin’s elasticity and help balance moisture in the skin to naturally reduce dryness, helps heal blemishes and marks.
- Centaurea cyanus(cornflower) - subdues acne and eczema, anti-inflammatory and effectively reduces wrinkles and dark circles beneath the eyes.
- Helichrysum stoechas(helichrysum) - Anti-inflammatory, highly regenerating and healing, great for mature skin, wrinkles, cellulite acne, dilated pores, stretch marks and circles under the eyes.
- Lavandula angustifolia(lavender buds) - Lavender has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that can fight the bacteria that cause acne and inflammation, relieves eczema symptoms, powerful anti-oxidant, anticeptic and anti-inflammatory, tones and makes your skin firm as it boosts circulation.
- *Lonicera japonica(honeysuckle) - excellent antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, honeysuckle oil works wonders to relieve blemishes.
- Jasmine Sambac essential absolute oil - Wildcrafted, India, hexane free extracted. Breathing in the scent of jasmine has the power to release feel-good brain chemicals that boost energy as well as reduce anxiety. In addition to Jasmine's sweet smell, it contains potent antiseptic, antibacterial, and antiviral properties so it's fantastic at fighting pesky blemishes and aiding skins immunity. It's also high in anti-oxidants that protect skin from free-radical damage which cause premature aging and fades scars and stretch marks. Jasmine increases skin’s elasticity and help balance moisture in the skin to naturally reduce dryness without clogging pores.
- Ylang ylang - Certified Organic, Madagascar. Soothes irritated skin, good for acne, oily skin and combination skin, anti-inflammatory.
- Bugarian Rose otto - Wild Crafted, Steam Distilled, Bulgaria. Around 60 roses go into making just one drop of rose otto. This valuable oil is among the best oils in nature. Great for mature , wrinkled, dry and sensitive skin. regenerative, healing, firming, improves tone & texture, anti-inflammatory, repairs broken capilaries and restores moisture.
- Plumeria alba(frangipani essential oil) - Wildcrafted, France, hexane free extracted. Excellent moisturizer to and calm irritated, dry, and dull skin. Reduces acne outbreaks and redness while calming rashes and eczema. Soothes sensitive skin with it's amazing anti-inflammatory powers.
- Citrus aurantium amara(neroli essential oil) - Organic. Great for mature and sensitive skin, tones complexion, diminishes wrinkles, scars and stretch marks. Regenerative, calming, improves circulation, beneficial for mature skin, wrinkles, oily skin and sensitive skin.
- Syringa vulgaris(Lilac Total cO2 Extract) - astringent and anti-bacterial properties, which make it an effective skin tightening agent and toner. Also helps reduce age lines and wrinkles.
- Nelumbo nucifera(Pink Lotus Absolute) - lotus cleanses and purifies, while providing the antioxidant protection. It has natural moisture that conditions and hydrates skin. Like hibiscus, lotus has natural alpha-hydroxy acids that help exfoliate the outer layer of skin, allowing younger cells to rise to the surface. The result is skin that can more efficiently regenerate itself. Lotus has an anti-inflammatory property that helps calm inflammation, reducing redness and acne outbreaks. The proteins in lotus help to repair proteins in the skin’s structure, restoring strength and elasticity. Lotus helps stimulate blood flow, which can bring new liveliness to your complexion, and also makes this ingredient perfect for morning cleansing.
Enjoy the Wild Blossom Beauty Balm
made with certified organic argan oil
This is a truly beautiful treat for my face! It smells so nice! I've been using in at night and in the morning my face still feels fully moisturized. It's too soon to say if the ingredients will have any other impact on my skin (like help with blemishes and fine lines), but I can say that so far I really enjoy it.