The price can't lie! I know I bought it when there was sale but still! This product is amazing! I use it twice a day for couple weeks now, my skin is brighter than ever and feels very hydrated without getting it too oily, I will continue to use it to see what other benefits it offers! Will definitely recommend this product 10/10!!
Wild Blossom Elixir
made with certified organic argan oil
Goal: Achieve Luminescent Fairy skin! This elixir improves luster, tone, youthfulness and overall health of skin.
Use: as needed
Why we love it: Besides the fact that the wild blossom elixir smells like a magical garden? it's a multi-floral cure-all, literally curing everything from acne, to aging, eczema, sensitivities, allergies, and moisture imbalance.
Benefits: Make your skin as divine as a flower with the Wild Blossom Elixir. This botanical beauty elixir is a luxury floral powerhouse blended with natures pretty little wonders for a multitude of skin benefits. Argan oil plays a major roll combating free radicals, treating acne and restoring skin elasticity while the exquisite flower line-up, covers literally every skin ailment you can think of. The magic of orchid, pink lotus, jasmine, rose and lilac have joined forces to infuse your skin with youth, vitality and luster. Just like everyone has a favorite flower, every flower has a purpose; the wild blossom elixir is a favorite for everyone, of all skin-types.
Directions for use: Smooth 4-5 drops of the elixir over face and neck. Let the sweet floral fragrance sweep over and renew you.
This is a floral infused elixir, which has been twice filtered but some cloudiness is normal.
Ingredients: *Argania Spinosa(argan oil), non-gmo Orchidaceae(Orchid extract in fractioned coconut oil), *Rosa centifolia(Rose Petals), *Hibiscus rosa-sinensis(ground hibiscus petals), *Calendula officinalis(Calendula), *Jasminum odoratissimum(jasmine), *Centaurea cyanus(cornflower), *Helichrysum stoechas(helichrysum), *Lavandula angustifolia(lavender), *Lonicera japonica(honeysuckle), wildcrafted Jasmine Sambac essential absolute oil, *cananga odorata(ylang ylang) essential oil, wildcrafted bulgarian Rosa damascena(rose otto), wildcrafted plumeria alba(frangipani essential oil), *Citrus aurantium amara(neroli essential oil), wildcrafted Nelumbo nucifera(Pink Lotus Absolute), *Syringa vulgaris(Lilac Total cO2 Extract). * denotes certified organic
Details and Benefits of each ingredient:
- Argania Spinosa(argan oil) - Certified Organic, Cold Pressed, Unrefined, Morocaan. 0 Comedogenic rating. Referred to as liquid gold, it has been prized for it's ability to treat skin and body conditions since before 12 BC. Argan oil is produced from the kernals of the Argan tree which grows in a tiny area of Morocco. High in vitamin E, essential fatty acids and retinol. Combats free radicals which prevents damage of skin cells, is anti-inflammatory, treats acne, wrinkles, dry skin. Sun Protectant, restores elasticity, non-irritating, deeply penetrates skin and is absorbed easily.
- Non-gmo Orchidaceae(Orchid extract in fractioned coconut oil) - Orchids reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles, act as an anti-oxidant that preserves and promotes moisture, soothes and conditions skin. Helps maintain a bright and radiant complexion, orchid extract works to achieve smooth and flawless skin tone.
- Rosa centifolia(Rose Petals) - Roses rejuvenate and replenish skin, help treat acne and acne-prone skin, and help reduce swollen spots or redness on your skin. Its calming properties can also help sooth rosecea and eczema, contains high amounts of vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant(this important vitamin can help protect skin cells from damage), locks in moisture. As a natural astringent, rose helps tighten pores and restore suppleness for a glowy complexion. Unlike conventional alcohol-based toners, rose leaves skin feeling smooth, not dried out!
- Hibiscus rosa-sinensis(ground hibiscus petals) - Hibiscus is also known as the "botox plant". One of the most powerful anti-aging plant actives; it’s no wonder Hibiscus is called the ‘Botox plant’. Hibiscus has a magical reputation for increasing skin elasticity. Hibiscus actively combats the aging process by firming and lifting your skin. It is rich in anti-oxidants, evens skin tone, purifies your complexion, excellent moisture booster.
- Calendula officinalis(Calendula) - Calendula is beneficial for dry or damaged skin and also promotes the fast healing and regeneration of the skin thanks to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It has natural restorative properties that infuse the skin with a youthful glow. Calendula oil is also used to protect the skin from premature aging and thinning of the skin.
- Jasminum odoratissimum(jasmine buds) - Breathing in the scent of jasmine has the power to release feel-good brain chemicals that boost energy as well as reduce anxiety. Increase skin’s elasticity and help balance moisture in the skin to naturally reduce dryness, helps heal blemishes and marks.
- Centaurea cyanus(cornflower) - subdues acne and eczema, anti-inflammatory and effectively reduces wrinkles and dark circles beneath the eyes.
- Helichrysum stoechas(helichrysum) - Anti-inflammatory, highly regenerating and healing, great for mature skin, wrinkles, cellulite acne, dilated pores, stretch marks and circles under the eyes.
- Lavandula angustifolia(lavender buds) - Lavender has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that can fight the bacteria that cause acne and inflammation, relieves eczema symptoms, powerful anti-oxidant, anticeptic and anti-inflammatory, tones and makes your skin firm as it boosts circulation.
- Lonicera japonica(honeysuckle) - excellent antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, honeysuckle oil works wonders to relieve blemishes.
- Jasmine Sambac essential absolute oil - Wildcrafted, India, hexane free extracted. Breathing in the scent of jasmine has the power to release feel-good brain chemicals that boost energy as well as reduce anxiety. In addition to Jasmine's sweet smell, it contains potent antiseptic, antibacterial, and antiviral properties so it's fantastic at fighting pesky blemishes and aiding skins immunity. It's also high in anti-oxidants that protect skin from free-radical damage which cause premature aging and fades scars and stretch marks. Jasmine increases skin’s elasticity and help balance moisture in the skin to naturally reduce dryness without clogging pores.
- Ylang ylang - Certified Organic, Madagascar. Soothes irritated skin, good for acne, oily skin and combination skin, anti-inflammatory.
- Bugarian Rose otto - Wild Crafted, Steam Distilled, Bulgaria. Around 60 roses go into making just one drop of rose otto. This valuable oil is among the best oils in nature. Great for mature , wrinkled, dry and sensitive skin. regenerative, healing, firming, improves tone & texture, anti-inflammatory, repairs broken capilaries and restores moisture.
- Plumeria alba(frangipani essential oil) - Wildcrafted, France, hexane free extracted. Excellent moisturizer to and calm irritated, dry, and dull skin. Reduces acne outbreaks and redness while calming rashes and eczema. Soothes sensitive skin with it's amazing anti-inflammatory powers.
- Citrus aurantium amara(neroli essential oil) - Organic. Great for mature and sensitive skin, tones complexion, diminishes wrinkles, scars and stretch marks. Regenerative, calming, improves circulation, beneficial for mature skin, wrinkles, oily skin and sensitive skin.
- Syringa vulgaris (Lilac Total cO2 Extract) - astringent and anti-bacterial properties, which make it an effective skin tightening agent and toner. Also helps reduce age lines and wrinkles.
- Nelumbo nucifera(Pink Lotus Absolute) - lotus cleanses and purifies, while providing the antioxidant protection. It has natural moisture that conditions and hydrates skin. Like hibiscus, lotus has natural alpha-hydroxy acids that help exfoliate the outer layer of skin, allowing younger cells to rise to the surface. The result is skin that can more efficiently regenerate itself. Lotus has an anti-inflammatory property that helps calm inflammation, reducing redness and acne outbreaks. The proteins in lotus help to repair proteins in the skin’s structure, restoring strength and elasticity. Lotus helps stimulate blood flow, which can bring new liveliness to your complexion, and also makes this ingredient perfect for morning cleansing.
Enjoy the Wild Blossom Elixir
made with certified organic argan oil
I purchased this elixir during a sale and am so happy I went out on a limb to get it. I believe the description says something about fairy skin and it could not be more accurate. The smell is absolutely magical and the oily texture feels light, yet so moisturizing on my skin! I feel like my face looks more dewy and well-hydrated. Cannot say enough great things about it! Love this and hope the brand continues to offer it. I will definitely repurchase!