I haven't found the time to try this product yet. But so far by the looks of it, it will be an amazing experience. The flowers flowers look gorgeous.
Wild Blossom Facial Steam
The Wild Blossom Facial Steam is made with organic & wild crafted botanicals & herbs! Steam facials are a popular spa treatment but you can do them regularly at home for a relaxing treat. Steam is amazing for your pores; it opens them up and releases toxins, impurities and bacteria from skin cells. It also increases blood circulation creating a healthy glow! We formulated this blend with normal skin in mind; botanicals to balance moisture, release toxins and tone skin.
How to use: Bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Pour over 1 tablespoon of your herbal blend and let steep for 1-2 minutes. Cover your head with a towel and put your face over the steam about 12"-18" away from the water for 5-7 minutes. Relax, breathe in the soothing botanicals and feel your pores open up. Your skin will be flushed, hydrated and detoxified when finished!
****Caution - it is not recommended to steam your face for longer than 5-7 minutes or closer than 12"-18" inches from the water. Doing so may exacerbate acne and skin conditions or burn skin****
Ingredients: Organic Rose Petals, Organic Lavender, Organic Chamomile, Organic Hibiscus, Organic Peppermint, Organic Calendula, Organic Jasmine, Organic Hibiscus, Organic Fennel, Organic Eucalyptus, Organic Honeysuckle, Organic Red Clover, Organic Blue Cornflower
Benefits of each ingredient:
- Organic Rose Petals - Roses rejuvenate and replenish skin, help treat acne and acne-prone skin, and help reduce swollen spots or redness on your skin. Its calming properties can also help sooth rosecea and eczema, contains high amounts of vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant(this important vitamin can help protect skin cells from damage), locks in moisture. As a natural astringent, rose helps tighten pores and restore suppleness for a glowy complexion. Unlike conventional alcohol-based toners, rose leaves skin feeling smooth, not dried out!
- Organic Lavender - has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that can fight the bacteria that cause acne and inflammation, relieves eczema symptoms, powerful anti-oxidant, anticeptic and anti-inflammatory, tones and makes your skin firm as it boosts circulation.
- Organic Chamomile - Chamomile contains a long list of chemical compounds which are individually known for their anti-inflammatory properties. Chamomile is a fantastic healer, antibacterial, anti-irritant, anti-fungal and non-allergenic.
- Organic Hibiscus - Hibiscus is also known as the "botox plant". One of the most powerful anti-aging plant actives; it’s no wonder Hibiscus is called the ‘Botox plant’. Hibiscus has a magical reputation for increasing skin elasticity. Hibiscus actively combats the aging process by firming and lifting your skin. It is rich in anti-oxidants, evens skin tone, purifies your complexion, excellent moisture booster.]
- Organic Peppermint - The nutrients in peppermint leaves help tone the skin, minimize pores, reduce swelling and restore skin elasticity. Vitamins A and C are powerful antioxidants that fight inflammation which appears in the form of red marks on the skin whereas B vitamins, riboflavin and folate brighten the complexion. Peppermint is soothing, healing, and invigorating.
- Organic Calendula - Calendula is beneficial for dry or damaged skin and also promotes the fast healing and regeneration of the skin thanks to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It has natural restorative properties that infuse the skin with a youthful glow. Calendula oil is also used to protect the skin from premature aging and thinning of the skin.
- Organic Jasmine - Breathing in the scent of jasmine has the power to release feel-good brain chemicals that boost energy as well as reduce anxiety. Increase skin’s elasticity and help balance moisture in the skin to naturally reduce dryness, helps heal blemishes and marks.
- Organic Hibiscus - Hibiscus is also known as the "botox plant". One of the most powerful anti-aging plant actives; it’s no wonder Hibiscus is called the ‘Botox plant’. Hibiscus has a magical reputation for increasing skin elasticity. Hibiscus actively combats the aging process by firming and lifting your skin. It is rich in anti-oxidants, evens skin tone, purifies your complexion, excellent moisture booster.
- Organic Fennel - Fennel is anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, anticeptic, has incredible toning properties, contains vitamins A, C, and E, which is an awesome combination for dark spots and wrinkles, protects against free-radicals and prevents cell damage. Gives your skin a direct source of iron, copper, potassium, and zinc!
- Wild Crafted Eucalyptus - Strong anti-bacterial, anticeptic. Is fantastic at balancing oily skin and controlling blemishes.
- Organic Honeysuckle -
- Organic Red Clover -
- Organic Blue Cornflower -
Enjoy the Wild Blossom Facial Steam
This steamer has the perfect blend of lavender and chamomile that totally soothe not only your skin but your whole body when you're steaming. I've been using this before doing a clay mask and just after steaming my face has a beautiful glow, then after the clay mask my skin has been staying clear and radiant. It really preps the skin for a facial. I can't wait to try different blends.