NEW LARGER SIZE - 60ML (was 30ml)
Wild Cacao Face Mask - with chaga & blue mountain coffee
Use: as needed
Why we love it: smells like a peppermint moca, reduces signs of aging with the worlds most amazing ingredients
Benefits: Our ultimate face mask for anti-aging, the Wild Cacao Facial is absolutely packed with 100% anti-oxidant rich superfoods that prevent free radicals that cause premature aging. The powerful anti-aging qualities of raw cacao(chocolate), blue mountain coffee, chaga mushroom, exotic teas and super-berries will plump and tighten sagging skin, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, improve collagen production and fade dark spots and scars. This chocolate face mask will leave your skin glowing, hydrated, toned, smooth, supple, radiant and youthful. It's a rich, decadent treat for your face, worthy of pairing with a delicious coffee, wine or chocolate.
Directions for use:
Some natural separation is normal, give the face mask a mix if necessary and store in a cool, dark place. Due to the large ratio of superfoods in this product, you will find this mask to be messy. Just goop it on and embrace the chocolate :)
- To cleanse and exfoliate: apply a small dollop of the face mask to skin and very gently blend with fingertips, rinse with cool water, scrubbing if necessary.
- To Mask: apply liberally to face and relax as the mask works her magic - it will not dry. Leave on 15-60 minutes and then rinse well with cool water and a wash cloth.
Ingredients: *bentonite clay, *fuller's earth clay, *Theobroma cacao(wild raw cacao), *Argania Spinosa(argan oil)l, *Vanilla planifolia(wild madagascar vanilla), Coffea(jamaican blue mountain coffee), *Aspalathus linearis(rooibos), *Lycium barbarum(goji berry), *Euterpe oleracea(acai berry), *Ilex guayusa(wild guayusa), *Inonotus obliquus(chaga mushroom), Brassica oleracea(Organic Kale Powder), *Curcuma longa(wild tumeric), *wild ceramonial grade matcha, *Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Extract and Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, *Carica papaya(papaya seed oil), *Opuntia ficus indica(prickly pear seed oil), *Rubus ideaus(raspberry seed oil), *Punica granatum(pomegranate seed oil), *Vitis vinifera(grapeseed oil), *Adansonia digitata(baobab oil), Calophyllum inophyllum (Tamanu oil), Schinziophyton rautanenii(mongongo, guava), *Aniba rosaeodora(rosewood essential oil), *Mentha x piperita(peppermint essential oil)
New Larger Size 60ml
- Theobroma cacao(wild raw cacao) - Cacao is high in anti-oxidants that prevent free radicals that cause premature aging. It's also high in vitamin C and magnesium which helps protect the skin. Cacao contains omega-6 fatty acids and raw enzymes that help heal cells which can heals scars and skin damage. It helps increase blood flow to the skin keeping skin looking glowing and radiant. Lastly, it improves skin hydration which will keep skin looking youthful.
- *Argania Spinosa(argan oil) - Certified Organic, Cold Pressed, Unrefined, Morocaan. 0 Comedogenic rating. Referred to as liquid gold, it has been prized for it's ability to treat skin and body conditions since before 12 BC. Argan oil is produced from the kernals of the Argan tree which grows in a tiny area of Morocco. High in vitamin E, essential fatty acids and retinol. Combats free radicals which prevents damage of skin cells, is anti-inflammatory, treats acne, wrinkles, dry skin. Sun Protectant, restores elasticity, non-irritating, deeply penetrates skin and is absorbed easily.
- wild madagascar vanilla - Anti-bacterial, rich in antioxidants, good source of B vitamins vital for healthy skin, makes skin silky smooth.
- jamaican blue mountain coffee - Coffee is high in anti-oxidants that prevent premature aging and protect skin cells. When caffeine is applied topically to the skin, it constricts the blood vessels under the skin and help reduce swelling and depuff eyes. Coffee signals tissue repair and improves collagen production that tightens and brightens skin and can inhibit UV damage. Coffee improves blood circulation that leads to energized, de-puffed, youthful skin.
- Aspalathus linearis(rooibos) - Certified Organic - Rooibos tea is rich with the enzyme superoxide dismutase, which it is an excellent anti-aging substance. Rooibos is hypoallergenic and anti-bacterial, making it perfect for all skin-types, especially allergenic skin prone to dermatitis or sensitivities. No more sensitive skin with this baby. Rooibos tea also has high levels of many minerals and vitamins that promote healthy skin, especially zinc and vitamin D.
- *Lycium barbarum(goji berry) - These tiny berries are anti-oxidant powerhouses responsible for maintaining healthy, youthful skin. Goji berries contain high amounts of vitamin c which protect skin, promote firming and tightening, and can fade scaring. They contain amino acids which are the building blocks of protein, which smooth the look of your skin and improve tone.
- *Euterpe oleracea(acai berry) - Acai berries are famous for their high content of antioxidants which are anti-aging. It's rich in vitamins A, B, C, and E so it's going to revive your skin, heal damaged skin cells, and restore moisture. They are also have anti-inflammatory properties which can calm and reduce acne. They are beneficial for getting rid of scars, stretch marks, crows feet and dry skin.
- *Ilex guayusa(wild guayusa) - Guayusa contains 50% more anti-oxidants that green tea. making it an obvious choice for anti-aging skin care. Anti-oxidants like Polyphenols, theobromine, flavonoids, and saponins reduce inflammation and defend against free radicals.
- *Inonotus obliquus(chaga mushroom) - Chaga mushroom is a hard, charcaol-looking fungus that grow on birch trees. Besides it's numerous health benefits, it's extremely high in anti-oxidants. "Superoxide dismutase (SOD) is present in chaga in very large quantities. SOD effectively neutralizes the damage done by free radicals, protects against disease and slows down the aging process.) Chaga has a high Melanin content, which is also the main pigment in our skin. Melanin is a powerful anti-oxidant known to protect the genes and the DNA. It can protect the skin from sun damage and heal age spots.
- Brassica oleracea(Organic Kale Powder) - rich in chlorophyll, enzymes, vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients that will leave your skin glowing
- *Curcuma longa(wild tumeric) - Tumeric is anticeptic and anti-bacterial, making it an effective treatment again acne. It can clear acne scars and inflammation while reducing oil secreation. It's also been known to reduce wrinkles and brighten skin. It is a great exfoliating agent which will slough off dead skin cells to reveal renewed glowing skin. It's high content of anti-oxidants help to keep skin looking young.
- wild ceramonial grade matcha - Matcha is an amazing anti-inflammatory that helps to heal skin conditions like eczema, roscacea and acne. The extremely high content of anti-oxidants help protect skin from environmental pollutants and extreme weather conditions. The high amount of EGCG antioxidant in matcha slows cell degeneration to slow the aging process, promoting smooth, firm skin that retains moisture. Chlorophyll makes matcha a strong detoxifying agent, cleansing the body’s entire system of toxins and toxic chemicals or other impurities, leaving the skin glowing and radiant.
- Organic Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Extract and Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract - helps increase skin hydration, alleviate itchy skin, and fortify skin barrier function, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and leaving skin soft and smooth. Considered the richest botanical source of omega-3 fatty acids found in nature, these fatty acids work to encourage the formation of collagen and elastin, which support skin structure and shape and help discourage sagging and bagging. They also help maintain moisture levels, which hide fine lines and wrinkles as well as relieving irritation and dryness. Chia seed oil is also a great source of vitamin B3, a natural anti-inflammatory, and zinc, which helps calm skin oil production and reduce acne breakouts.
- *Carica papaya(papaya seed oil) - Papaya seed oil contains an enzyme called papain which acts as an exfoliant. It will gently dissolve dead skin cells, impurities and excess sebum as well as naturally brighten and lighten scars and dark spots. Paypaya seed oil is also rich in vitamins, minerals and fatty acids. It's also anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial so it can gently calm skin irritations and acne.
- *Opuntia ficus indica(prickly pear seed oil) - potent antioxidant, improves skin elasticity, anti-aging
59% LINOLEIC ACID makes it great for acne prone skin. very moisturizing, making skin velvety soft
light and quick absorbing
- *Rubus ideaus(raspberry seed oil) SPF 28-50 - UVA and UVB protection afforded by raspberry seed oil is reportedly similar to titanium dioxide with an SPF protection factor against UVB rays of 28-50, and an SPF protection factor against UVA rays of around 8. Contains potent anti-oxidants and vitamin E to fight free radicals and regenerate skin cells and improve tone/elasticity.
- *Punica granatum(pomegranate oil) - Certified Organic, Cold Pressed, Israel, 1 Comedogenic Rating.
Anti-inflammatory, moisturizes dry skin, renews aging skin, regenerates skin layers, high in anti-oxidants and vitamin C, anti-microbial, anti-carcinogenic, extremely high in punicic acid which helps to reduce inflamed skin and improves skin tone & elasticity.
- *Vitis vinifera(grapeseed oil) SPF 4 - grape seed extract contain 20 times the antioxidant power of vitamin E and 50 times the antioxidant power of vitamin C which protects skin from sun damage. grape seed extract benefits the skin's appearance by bonding with collagen, which is the building block of healthy skin, to maintain skin cell health in addition to the skin's elasticity.
- Baobab Oil - Baobab is an excellent moisturizer and rejuvenator of skin cells. It's high in anti-oxidants that prevent free radicals that cause premature aging. Baobab is anti-inflammatory because of it's content of omega fatty acids making it great for sensitive, inflamed skin prone to allergenic conditions such as dermatitis and eczema.
- Tamanu Oil - Tamanu oil is high in anti-oxidants which accelerate wound healing and growth of new tissues. It's a powerful skin regenerator but is also anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory which make it a powerful acne fighter.
- *Schinziophyton rautanenii(mongongo, guava) - Pink guavas contain twice the amount of lycopene present in tomatoes. Lycopene is an antioxidant that protects your skin from being damaged by UV rays and environmental pollution. A guava provides about 2.9 grams of lycopene. a rich source of vitamins A, B, C and potassium which are good antioxidants and detoxifiers. They fight free radicals, thus keeping your skin glowing and free from premature signs of aging like wrinkles and fine lines.
- *Aniba rosaeodora(rosewood essential oil) -
- *Mentha x piperita(peppermint essential oil) -